Customer is liable to pay £10 Congestion charges separately on all London Congestion zone areas.
The company, we, our, us means Xpert cars.
When you book a job with us you agree with our terms and conditions for using our service and our tariff.
All quotes where given are approximate. We operate a fixed rate for journeys and all quotes are according to mileage, time, out of pocket expenditure, type of car and service required.
most of journeys are quoted via the shortest route. Any change of circumstances like extra drop or pick up or change of route requested by customer will incur different charge.
Where a driver has to wait beyond the required time booked, customer is liable for waiting time whether accidental or out of customer control.
We do pick-up from outside and inside terminals.
1. For outside pick-up there is no charge for flight delays as we monitor planes landing time. Driver will call to arrange meeting the customer and by the time customer is out driver will be waiting outside.
2. For inside pick-up driver will have a sign board with customer name on it. Extra £5 and car park charge will be added on original price which give 30 minutes waiting for free.
1. Must be made through the office and not with driver. It is illegal for a driver to pick up without job being pre booked by email or phoning the office.
2. For a booking to be completed full postal address including post code telephone number preferably mobile full name and destination address and pick up time is required.
For online bookings cancellation should be made 4 hours prior to the time of booking
1. There is normally no charge for canceling a booking if driver is not dispatched at the time of cancellation.
2. If cancellation made after dispatching driver customer will be liable for cancellation fee and cost of driver mileage and any other expenditure occurred for the journey.
The Company is not responsible for any damage caused during loading or uploading passenger belongings. In the case of any damage sustained to the company’s property or vehicles by customer however, customer will be liable for all costs. These include damage repair, vehicle cleaning, and company’s loss of earning.
The Company shall not be liable for any property left in a vehicle provided to a customer.
1. Any item found will be held in the company’s office and every effort will be made to return the item to the customer.
2. Any property returned to customer will be chargeable except collected from company’s office.
The Client undertakes to pay the invoices within the time specified on the invoice.
Right of Refusal:
The Company reserves the right to refuse to carry any passenger or object that the company deems to be likely to cause the driver or his vehicle any damage.
All of our clients are assured that their details are kept confidential and only authorised persons are allowed to get access to their details for booking or invoicing purposes.
Use of your personal information
When you register and use this site:
You will be asked to provide certain information such as your name, contact details and possibly credit card or other payment details. We will store this data and hold it on computers or otherwise. We will use this data to fulfil our agreement with you. Some of our services will require further details.
We may use information that you provide or that is obtained by us:
(a) to register you with our website and to manage any account you hold with us.
(b) to administer our website services.
(c) to give to companies and organisations whose products we provide to you.
(d) to fulfil our agreement with you and to process your order and obtain payment.
(e) to analyse and profile your shopping preferences e.g. (market, customer and product analysis) to enable us (i) to provide you with a personalised browsing experience when using the website and (ii) to review, develop and improve the products and services which we offer and to enable us to provide you and other customers with relevant information through our marketing programme.
(f) we may use your information to make decisions about you using computerised technology, for example automatically selecting products and/or services which we think will interest you from the information we have.
(g) we may keep you informed of such products and services (including products and services of other companies and organisations and including special offers, discounts, offers, competitions, warranties, insurance and so on) which we consider may be of interest to you by any of the following methods:
Telephone (including automated calls)
SMS text messages and other electronic messages such as picture messaging
(h) to administer any prize draws or competitions you may enter.
3. If you do not wish to receive information of products and services which may be of interest to you from us or carefully chosen third parties, please select the opt-out option where appropriate.
4. We may supplement the information that you provide to us with information that we receive from third parties. In particular we will carry out searches with credit reference agencies.
5. We may engage third party payment providers to administer and process your payment card details in order to complete any purchase that you make through the website.
6. We may store and process your information on our own information technology systems or on systems owned by third parties that may store and process your information on our behalf.
7. In order to protect our customers and us from fraud and theft, we may pass on information that we obtain from making identity checks and other information in our customer records, including how you conduct your account, to other Group companies, other retailers and to financial and other organisations involved in fraud prevention and detection, to use in the same way. Without limitation to the foregoing, we may disclose any information and data relating to you to the police or any regulatory or government authority including and not limited to law enforcement agencies in response to a request in connection with the investigation of any suspected illegal activities.
8. Calls may be recorded to verify content and may be used together with other customer records for regulatory compliance, quality control and staff training, preventing or detecting criminal activity and for complaint resolution.